- Secure payments
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Pull the Satisfyer Teaser onto your finger with the strap - and in no time at all you will be at the heights of ecstasy. The broad tongue provides exciting stimulation to all your erogenous zones - from nipples and clitoris to testicles, perineum or sensitive inner thighs, the Teaser does it all!
The finger vibrator made of medical-grade silicone offers you 12 vibration programs that go from gentle to intense. Its versatile design and easy handling make it the perfect entry-level sexual wellness device - regardless of your gender! Don't be fooled by its size: There is a powerful motor inside the finger vibrator that can keep up with the big guys. And it's waterproof (IPX7), so you can enjoy wet fun in the bath too.
- VERSATILE STIMULATION - The broad tongue of the Satisfyer Teaser provides exciting stimulation to all your erogenous zones - from nipples and clitoris to testicles, perineum or sensitive inner thighs, the Teaser does it all!
- 12 VIBRATION SETTINGS - This finger vibrator offers you 12 vibration programs that go from gentle to intense.
- IDEAL FOR BEGINNERS - Thanks to its versatile design featuring a small finger loop, the Teaser Finger Vibrator is easy to handle, making it the perfect entry-level sexual wellness device.
- BODY-FRIENDLY SILICONE - The Satisfyer Teaser finger vibrator is made with body-friendly silicone so it's soft to the touch and glides across your skin with effortless comfort.
- WATERPROOF - The Satisfyer Teaser is IPX7 waterproof rated, inviting you to enjoy sensual pleasure in the shower or bath. It's protected against immersion in water up to 1 meter deep for up to 30 minutes of use
Please read our Refunds and Returns policy carefully before using our Service.
As we sell products of an adult and personal nature, we cannot accept exchanges on any product unless you received the wrong item by mistake, or the exchange is covered under the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trade Act e.g. that the product is faulty and does not work.
Clothing/Adult Products Purchased online
Please read our sizing information carefully as we cannot exchange sized adult products or any items of clothing due to the intimate nature of our MECHANISE. This includes any products which are too big or too small. Please ensure you check if the size of the product you wish to purchase is listed on the website service. If you are unsure please contact us.
If you decide to cancel your order after you have paid, you can do so if the order hasn't already been sent. Please contact us immediately with your order number and a member of our team will cancel the order for you.
Please be aware that for each order cancelled, an administration fee of $10 is incurred. If your order has not yet been shipped at the time of cancellation, the postage fee will be fully refunded.
We are unable to cancel an order which is already in transit with the courier.
If you are unsure about a purchase, please contact a team member at one of our stores before ordering so that we can help answer any questions.
Cancelling an order is a cost to our business, and time allocated for our team to process any cancellation. We are aware that orders might be placed as gifts. Danish Blue DOESN'T take any RESPONSIBILITY for any wrong sized items ORDERED or change of mind.
Return of Goods
Danish Blue Stores accept returns in specific circumstances. We will accept returns that are covered under the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trade Act, such as if there is a manufacturing fault with the product.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we can't accept returns in situations where there has been a change of mind or is not to the customers liking.
Due to possible copyright infringement we cannot accept the return of DVD’s.
Occasionally there are product issues which only become apparent once a customer receives a. faulty product., Should this happen, please call or email within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
If you believe you received a faulty product, please ensure you check the following:
· Have new batteries been tried? The majority of products that don't seem to be working are due to errors with batteries.
· Also check if there is a circular Battery Tab on top of the batteries – if so, this circular piece of paper needs to be removed before you use the item. If there is a piece of paper or plastic surrounding the batteries, please leave this in place.
· Have you tried holding down the ‘on’ button for 3-5 seconds? Some products come with a travel lock in place to prevent them from turning on accidentally.
· If the product is rechargeable, please fully charge the product before attempting to turn it on. Some products come with a residual charge, but some may require charging before first being turned on.
In the event that there is a fault with your product we will replace your item. To arrange this, please contact us with the details of your fault within 7 days. Please include the details below:
· The order number that the product was purchased on
· A description of the issue
· And if possible, a photo or video of the fault
We will need to have any faulty product returned before arranging for a replacement to be sent out to you.
In the event that the same item is not available, we will issue you with a store credit to use towards purchasing a new item on our website.
Under no circumstances are returned products ever on-sold. They are returned to the manufacturer for review and replacement.
Faults covered under warranty
If your product comes with a warranty supplied, this covers faults and defects that occur due to manufacturing failure. Damage or faults that occur as a result of misuse, accident, or general wear and tear, are not covered by a warranty policy.
If your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with one that is of the same, or similar model. If a repair or replacement is not possible, we will provide a refund.