Elvie Kegel Exerciser and Tracker
Elvie Kegel Exerciser and Tracker
- Secure payments
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Take the guesswork out of kegel training with the award-winning Elvie Trainer - an effective (and fun) training tool recommended by health care professionals to assist with building pelvic floor strength.
With 1 in every 3 women experiencing pelvic floor problems during their lifetime, increasing pelvic floor tone will help support the core, stabilize bladder control, improve postnatal recovery and intimate wellbeing.
Elvie is small and soft to touch. It is made of body-safe silicone, is 100% waterproof and comes with an additional removable cover (because we aren't all the same size) and a rechargeable carry case that doubles as a wireless charger.
- Award-winning design
- Use to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles and improve bladder control
- Visualise pelvic floor movement in real-time with the app
- Easy to follow a 5-minute routine
- 6 targeted kegel exercises
- 4 levels from beginner to advanced
- Bio-feedback guides you through exercises
- Allows for goals and reminders to be set
- Made of soft medical-grade silicone with flexible "tail"
- Optional cover for a custom fit
- 100% waterproof
- Rechargeable portable carry case allows for wireless charging
- 2-year warranty
Elvie helps you visualize pelvic floor movement in real-time using bio-feedback, detecting incorrect contractions and guiding you through each exercise.
The app keeps you motivated, encouraging you to level up with four custom levels from beginner to advanced. It tracks your progress and keeps you motivated - allowing you to set goals and reminders.
Elvie is recommended by hundreds of healthcare professionals from physiotherapists to gynecologists to personal trainers and they are in partnership with the British National Health Services Supply Chain.
Workout for 5 minutes a day just 3 times a week for noticeable improvements in a month. Six targeted exercises offer a complete pelvic floor workout, encouraging you to reach the next level whist it tracks your progress.
The Elvie carries a 2-year warranty and the package contains; an Elvie trainer, charging carry case, optional cover, micros USB charging cable and a quick-start guide.
HOW TO USE
- Place Elvie in the carry case and close it. The tail needs to be on top, pointing towards the USB port. If using the extra cover, please remove it before charging. Please charge Elvie horizontally rather than vertically, as in the image below.
- Use the cable provided to connect the carry case to a USB power source, such as your computer or phone plug.
- Check that the light above the cable on the carry case turns on. The light will turn off when Elvie is fully charged.
When using Elvie, the app will alert you when it needs charging.
Before first use, please remember to:
- Charge Elvie: Ensure Elvie is charged as per the instructions above.
- Get the Elvie app: Download the app through the App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play (for Android). Once installed, open the app and follow the on-screen instructions. The app is available on phones that support Bluetooth Low Energy. iPhones must have iOS7 or above (recommended devices are iPhone 5 and later). Android phones must have version 4.3 or newer.
- Clean Elvie: Please remember to wash your hands and Elvie with warm, soapy water before use, rinsing thoroughly.
- Switch on Bluetooth on your phone: Go to your phone settings to turn on Bluetooth.
USING ELVIE FOR THE FIRST TIME
Open the Elvie app to be guided on how to use Elvie for the first time.
- Connect Elvie: Elvie connects to your phone using Bluetooth. To connect your Elvie for the first time, simply squeeze it gently in your hand for 3 seconds.
- Insert Elvie: Elvie is easy to insert. The pebble-shaped part goes inside your vagina and the tail remains outside, facing forward. Be sure to fully insert the pebble-shaped part, but not too high up (images 2a and 2b). If you pull down gently, you will feel a slight resistance against the vaginal opening. If it feels uncomfortable to insert Elvie, try using some water-based lubricant.
- Find the right fit: Many women prefer to use the optional cover to prevent Elvie from falling out or moving about inside. Try with and without the cover to see what feels best. Thread the Elvie tail through the small hole in the cover and pull over Elvie (image 3). Always remember to take the cover o when charging.
- Pick exercise position: Most women prefer to exercise standing. Simply stand with your legs shoulder-width apart (image 4a) and hold your phone centrally by your midriff. If this doesn’t feel comfortable, try lying down, legs apart (image 4b). For best results please set your targets and keep exercising in the same position over time.
HOW TO EXERCISE
The pelvic floor is a powerful little set of muscles that stretches like a hammock between your pubic bone and your tailbone. When healthy and toned, they lift up your pelvic organs for a strong core and great control. If you aren’t sure what it feels like to exercise your pelvic floor, imagine that you are trying to stop yourself peeing mid-flow. This muscle movement, lifting inwards and upwards, is what you need to master. (But don’t keep doing it while you’re peeing!)
When exercising, remember to:
- Keep your stomach, buttocks and thighs relaxed and don’t hold your breath
- Take a deep breath to relax and as you breathe out squeeze your pelvic floor inwards and upwards
The Elvie app provides more guidance during your workouts. Tap the help icon in the top left corner for information on how to perfect your exercise technique.
How to connect
Elvie works best when it is able to connect easily with your phone. This means not obscuring the tail too much (for example by crossing your legs). Try to keep your legs open when exercising and your phone in the line of sight with Elvie, as detailed in p.9 and 10. At the beginning of each exercise, gently squeeze your Elvie so that it starts searching for the phone. It can take up to 30 seconds to connect. If Elvie disconnects during an exercise it should reconnect automatically. If it doesn't, please follow the on-screen instructions, remembering to squeeze Elvie for at least 3 seconds when trying to connect.
CAN ELVIE TRAINER BE USED DURING PREGNANCY?
You can use Elvie Trainer during pregnancy as long as you do not have any complications. Every pregnancy is unique so if you are unsure please consult your health professional before use. Your LV score might fluctuate, particularly during the third trimester - this is totally normal and to be expected. You should wait until six weeks after giving birth before beginning to use Elvie Trainer again.
CAN ELVIE TRAINER BE WITH AN IUD (OR COIL)?
Elvie Trainer is completely covered in medical-grade silicone with no exposed parts, so it is safe to use with the coil or IUD.
CAN ELVIE TRAINER BE WITH A PELVIC HEALTH CONDITION?
If you have a pelvic health condition (e.g. prolapse or pelvic pain) Elvie recommend you consult a health professional before purchasing Elvie Trainer as they will be best placed to give advice that is specific to you.
CAN ELVIE TRAINER BE USED AFTER GIVING BIRTH?
After childbirth is a great time to get into a regular pelvic floor exercise routine. Elvie recommends you wait for approval from your health professional before using Elvie Trainer after childbirth - this will usually be at your six-week check-up.
IS MY PHONE OR TABLET COMPATIBLE WITH THE ELVIE TRAINER APP?
As long as your device is an Android with 6 or newer, or an iPhone running iOS10 or newer, and is Bluetooth Smart Ready (supports Bluetooth Low Energy) then Elvie Trainer will be compatible with your device. You can also use the Elvie Trainer with iPads running iPadOS13 or newer.
CLEANING & CARE
Clean Elvie before and after every use with warm, soapy water. Remember to rinse thoroughly. It is important Elvie is completely dry before storing in the carry case.
- Wash Elvie in boiling water
- Use cleaning agents
- Clean Elvie in a washing machine
- Leave Elvie trapped under anything
- Use Elvie in the bath
Please read our Refunds and Returns policy carefully before using our Service.
As we sell products of an adult and personal nature, we cannot accept exchanges on any product unless you received the wrong item by mistake, or the exchange is covered under the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trade Act e.g. that the product is faulty and does not work.
Clothing/Adult Products Purchased online
Please read our sizing information carefully as we cannot exchange sized adult products or any items of clothing due to the intimate nature of our MECHANISE. This includes any products which are too big or too small. Please ensure you check if the size of the product you wish to purchase is listed on the website service. If you are unsure please contact us.
If you decide to cancel your order after you have paid, you can do so if the order hasn't already been sent. Please contact us immediately with your order number and a member of our team will cancel the order for you.
Please be aware that for each order cancelled, an administration fee of $10 is incurred. If your order has not yet been shipped at the time of cancellation, the postage fee will be fully refunded.
We are unable to cancel an order which is already in transit with the courier.
If you are unsure about a purchase, please contact a team member at one of our stores before ordering so that we can help answer any questions.
Cancelling an order is a cost to our business, and time allocated for our team to process any cancellation. We are aware that orders might be placed as gifts. Danish Blue DOESN'T take any RESPONSIBILITY for any wrong sized items ORDERED or change of mind.
Return of Goods
Danish Blue Stores accept returns in specific circumstances. We will accept returns that are covered under the Consumers Guarantees Act or Fair Trade Act, such as if there is a manufacturing fault with the product.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, we can't accept returns in situations where there has been a change of mind or is not to the customers liking.
Due to possible copyright infringement we cannot accept the return of DVD’s.
Occasionally there are product issues which only become apparent once a customer receives a. faulty product., Should this happen, please call or email within 7 days of receipt of your goods.
If you believe you received a faulty product, please ensure you check the following:
· Have new batteries been tried? The majority of products that don't seem to be working are due to errors with batteries.
· Also check if there is a circular Battery Tab on top of the batteries – if so, this circular piece of paper needs to be removed before you use the item. If there is a piece of paper or plastic surrounding the batteries, please leave this in place.
· Have you tried holding down the ‘on’ button for 3-5 seconds? Some products come with a travel lock in place to prevent them from turning on accidentally.
· If the product is rechargeable, please fully charge the product before attempting to turn it on. Some products come with a residual charge, but some may require charging before first being turned on.
In the event that there is a fault with your product we will replace your item. To arrange this, please contact us with the details of your fault within 7 days. Please include the details below:
· The order number that the product was purchased on
· A description of the issue
· And if possible, a photo or video of the fault
We will need to have any faulty product returned before arranging for a replacement to be sent out to you.
In the event that the same item is not available, we will issue you with a store credit to use towards purchasing a new item on our website.
Under no circumstances are returned products ever on-sold. They are returned to the manufacturer for review and replacement.
Faults covered under warranty
If your product comes with a warranty supplied, this covers faults and defects that occur due to manufacturing failure. Damage or faults that occur as a result of misuse, accident, or general wear and tear, are not covered by a warranty policy.
If your product cannot be repaired, we will replace it with one that is of the same, or similar model. If a repair or replacement is not possible, we will provide a refund.